If your questions are not answered here, please message us at +9779843422306 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will be excited to assist you.
Preparation for your Trip to Nepal
- Three categories - adventure/trek/cultural/religion and spiritual (all)
- Flight Information
- To Kathmandu: All international flights to Nepal route through Kathmandu, with connections to all destinations throughout the country.
- Travelling in Altitude
- Get Organized.
- Get Checked Out- A visit to a medical provider familiar with the demands of altitude travel is helpful before your trip, especially if you have ongoing medical conditions. You should address any acute medical issues such as sinus infections, bronchitis, or chest pain with your doctor before you leave on your trip.
- Get Hydrated- Before your trip begins, drinking 2-3 liters of water per day can prepare your body for arrival at higher elevations. Keep a 1 liter water bottle with you when traveling and drink as regularly as is feasible, given your mode of transportation.
- Luggage and Packing
- Once you’ve booked your adventure, a packing list will be sent to you outlining items needed for your trip. We recommend packing your belongings in a mid-sized soft duffle bag for the duration of the program.
- Nepal operates an electrical current of 220V.
- Transportation in Nepal
- General Travel Hacks in Nepal
When in Nepal
- Ground Transportation
- We normally travel on our own. Does Adventure Vision have anything to offer for us?
- Can we customize your tour and design?
- Does Adventure Vision offer any discounts?
- I am ready to make my reservations. What next?